Tax planning enables the total amount of taxes you must pay to be set at a comfortable level. This is done using exclusively legal methods geared toward tax deduction.
In the majority of cases, taxes can be reduced through the following ways:
- use of legally-approved tax benefits
- beneficial agreements with counter parties
- transaction cost optimisation
- application of specific taxation policies
- using of particular tax regimes (for example, simplified tax systems)
- tax benefits to avoid dual taxation
- formation of a specific accounting policy with the goal of reducing taxation.
In each specific case, NSA specialists recommend a range of measures for tax planning, which take into account all possible risks applicable to your organisation.